Enter your email address to get a free ebook on "How to have a healthy dog"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Reasons Why I Love my Shih Tzu so much and why I recommend you to get one...

The Reasons Why I Love my Shih Tzu so much and why I recommend you to get one...

I have never seen a dog so charming and loving like the one that I have. She just continues to give us joy every single day!


1. She's like a barbie :) I bathe her, blower and brushes her hair and experiment on different hairstyles. She is the best toy i have ever had. You get to decide her looks. She can be bald or a darling shih tzu with a crown or pins on her hair.

2. She's very loyal. She knows who her master is

3. Unlike other dogs, She doesn't bark. Well, actually she does,after all she is still a dog so yes! she still barks, but only if shes afraid, or feels jealous haha :)) She's like a baby.

4. She's a great company. She just walks where you walk. My shih tzu is very very smart. She goes with us everywhere without a leash, And most of the time we actually here people saying things like "Her dog is so amazing, unbelievable"

5. A Shih tzu is a lot better than a baby. We hear that a lot! especially when we walk around in malls and parks like Tiendesitas,  A mother would say to her children "Look at her shih tzu dog she's more behave than you"

6. She's small and not big. She is just right for a pet. Not that small that u can carry her with just one hand. She's just right to give u a hug when you need one. Not that big that people can get scared, She is just right to fit in my bag so i can bring her wherever i want to go.

7. Shih Tzu dogs are very intelligent. They easily learned the basics like following the commands "up" "down" "sit" "shake hands" "fetch" "quiet" "eat"

8. She's not expensive. We bought her for the price of P10,000 and she eats whatever i eat.

She is the best dog you can ever have...

No comments:

Post a Comment