Enter your email address to get a free ebook on "How to have a healthy dog"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 2, 2010

my cutest little baby shih tzu

Hi, I'm Jam and I will be blogging about my joys, experiences and sometimes frustrations on having a pet shih tzu, I can say that the best gift I have ever received is my little shih tzu. My day will never be complete without my shih tzu. My shih tzu sleeps with me, makes me laugh (and oh!Its not just me but everyone around me!including my mom, dad, siblings, friends and even my snob neighbors haha :)) ) Everybody loves my shih tzu and cant get enough of her...




Let me first show you some of her adorable pictures:



This is her picture when we first got her new shirt. Our Shih Tzu is just the star of our neighborhood...






















This is her bed :)

















Look at how she poses at the camera, She's like a mascot that makes everyone smile when you see her

No comments:

Post a Comment