Enter your email address to get a free ebook on "How to have a healthy dog"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Having a dog is very exciting, especially if you know how to train them the right way

Having a dog is very exciting, especially if you know how to train them the right way...

Training our adorable shih tzu is the best part of having them, especially the FEELING when you teach them a certain trick for more than 2 hours and they finally learned how to do it. Seeing them for the first time doing alone the trick you just taught them is an amazing feeling. I SWEAR! I remember the first trick I taught Fiona was how to shake her hands. I was about to give up when she finally did it. I still remember the feeling,that I feel like I'm really her master, I made sure that everyone knew her talent the next day including our neighbors...

Here is the site where I learned how to train my shih tzu  with breed-specific care guides at MyDogbreed.com. Browse guides to breed selection, dog training, health, picture galleries, and more.
Shih-Tzu Breed Guides

1 comment:

  1. the article about Having a dog is very exciting, especially if you know how to train them the right way has a great contribution to the pet owner society. This information is what we need right now. similar to this topic Shih Tzu – Furry Duo Practice Ringing The Call Bell During Meal Time makes me want to learn more regarding my pet.

    ReplyDelete