Enter your email address to get a free ebook on "How to have a healthy dog"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Baby Shih Tzu's Addiction to KangKong

Fiona my Shih Tzu is turning one year old on May 9, 2010. she now weighs 5 kilos and 3/4 kilograms according to her doctor. Whenever we go and visit the doctor, He always hear the same question from me "Doc, is my shih tzu already obese?"
And he keeps answering me the same question
"No, She is not! I'll let you know when she is"

My shih tzu Fiona eats more than 3 times a day. I know its wrong but whenever she ask for food, I cant help but give her what she wants because we simply cant refuse her charm.

Her Favorite food is Kangkong ( swamp cabbage or water spinach)
Whenever we see her eating Kangkong, We know it makes her happy and satisfied and will later on show great affection to us, as if she's thanking us for giving her, her favorite meal.

When i ask our Vet about her addiction to Kangkong. He told us that we should slow down on giving her so much Fiber because it may irritate her, and we should observe her poop whenever our shih tzu eats Kangkong.
After almost a year of giving our shihtzu dog Kangkong. 
Nothing is wrong with her poop and she still feels happy about her favorite meal.

She loves vegetable, Weird! isn't? but its so true. I also tried to give her dog playmates vegetable but they don't like it. They like meat, all of them. Weird ( Maybe my dog shih tzu is half dog and half goat) :)

The only meat our dog wants is her Treats from Pedigree the Bacon Strips (I wonder why it's not available anymore in SM? I have looked everywhere already including Robinsons and Shangri la, so if anyone knows, where i can purchase Bacon Strips, Please let me know)

Another weird thing about her is SHE LOVES EATING APPLES. Weird? Yeah so WEIRD!
The only thing I'm sure about her is She's not a monkey, because She doesn't eat Banana

Her dog food is Vitality Lamb and Beef, She tried Eukanuba before but whenever she poops after eating Eukanuba she eats her own poop. So weird!




2 comments:

  1. My dogs love cabbage and bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Make Money With Sports Betting - Work-to-Earn Money
    If you want to make money on sports and titanium eyeglass frames other things, titanium granite the best way is to start 2018 ford fusion hybrid titanium betting on it. Most babyliss pro nano titanium flat iron people don't หาเงินออนไลน์ even know how to make money on sports

    ReplyDelete